Many computer users have old, not used anymore hard drives which can be still used for example as effective archive storage for important data such as photos, movies, documents, etc. But connecting them to desktop computers or notebooks usually requires some advanced technical knowledge.
MT5100 is a multi-adapter for simple connecting all types of hard drives and optical drives with IDE (2.5" and 3.5") and SATA I-III interfaces to USB 3.0 port in your computer. You can connect maximum three devices at the same time and copy data between them. Manual switch on the power cable provides safe connecting and disconnecting devices.
- Fast and easy exchange of data between several devices
- Simple way to create portable hard drive
- Connect optical drive to your laptop.
- Archive important data from CD/DVD on your hard drive using Adapter USB 3.0 to connect optical drive
- Connect your old HDD to a modern computer or game console
- Store your holiday photos and movies on hard drive to have easy access after years
In the package:
1 x IDE/SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter
1 x USB 3.0 cable
1 x 4PIN cable
1 x power supply
Warranty: 2 years